- 1 Litre container of liquid Algaecide for hot tubs
- Algaecide prevents build-up of algae in your hot tub
- Regular application helps to control algae growth
- Helps to maintain clean and healthy hot tub water
- Easy to apply
About Algaecide (1L)
ClearWater Algaecide is a highly effective way to eliminate algae and prevent a hot tub from looking murky. Although algae doesn’t do any direct harm to bathers it looks unpleasant and provides an ideal breeding ground for germs and bacteria.
If algae forms on or below the water’s surface you simply pour the recommended dose of algae remover into the water. If used regularly, algaecide will prevent any further algae growth.
How do I use the Clearwater® Algaecide in my hot tub?
- Measure the quantity of algaecide you need
- Pour directly into the hot tub’s water, ideally near the water inlets
- Circulate the water using the AirJets for a few minutes
As with all chemical products, time should be taken carefully read through instructions and warnings.