Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tubologist
APPLY FOR THE ULTIMATE SUMMER JOB: LAY-Z-SPA’S OFFICIAL HOT TUBOLOGIST
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become the new official Lay-Z-Spa hot tub tester.
The search is now on. Enter today, and tell us why you should be our ‘Hot Tubologist’ of the year, as we hunt up and down the country to find the nation’s biggest hot tub fan.
Our chosen Hot Tubologist will become Lay-Z-Spa’s official hot tub tester for 2022. Trialling the nation’s bestselling hot tub brand, you will receive our top-of-the-range Santorini HydroJet Pro™ to test and review and you could become the star of Lay-Z-Spa’s Instagram and Facebook channels.
You’ll win your own Lay-Z-Spa and all the accessories needed to host your own hot tub parties all summer long. Plus, you’ll be paid £100 an hour for the privilege! Who doesn’t want to get paid to sit in a hot tub?
Become our Hot Tubologist - Terms and Conditions
- The promotional materials, including information on how to enter the promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry to the competition is open only to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
Conditions of Entry - Competitions:
- To enter please complete the entry form on lay-z-spa.co.uk/hot-tubologist. Entrants are required to submit a 150-word entry plus associated images.
- All content submitted has the owner's permission to be used by Lay-Z-Spa on all marketing platforms (including social media, email and the Lay-Z-Spa website) as well as associated PR activity.
- The final winner will be selected from a pool comprised of all entries online.
- The selection of the winner from the pool of valid entries is entirely at the discretion of Lay-Z-Spa.
- Lay-Z-Spa (the "Promoter") its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- Promotion commences Monday 28th March 2022 at 10am and closes midnight on Sunday 10th April 2022 (the "Promotional Period"). Entries received after the closing date will be ineligible for entry.
- An initial winner will be selected by Lay-Z-Spa w/c 11th April 2022. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via email. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner prior to w/c 18th April the prize is forfeited, and another winner will be selected. Another 24 hours will then be allowed to contact this subsequent winner, after which further winners will be selected until one claims their prize within their 24-hour contact period. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners name will be made available on request in writing to the address set out below.
- The winning entrant will be required to undergo an interview over the telephone with Lay-Z-Spa or their associated agencies. If they are unable or unwilling to fulfil the role of the Hot Tubologist, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected in line with the process of point 10. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entrant of the competition will win a cheque for £500, 1x Lay-Z-Spa Santorini HydroJet Pro inflatable hot tub (BW60075GB), 1x hot tub chemical starter kit (CH0018), 1x Lay-Z-Spa floor protector (BW60309) 1 x pack of Lay-Z-Spa drinks holders (BW60306) and 1 x set of 4 Lay-Z-Spa premium tumbler glasses (BWA0009).
- The winner will be expected to fulfill the role of the Hot Tubologist. This includes agreeing to test their Lay-Z-Spa hot tubs at their home and taking part in a one-day photoshoot. The Hot Tubologist may also be invited to take part in further media opportunities.
- The prizes may not be converted into cash and is non-transferable to another.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials relating to this promotion.
[Note:If data is transferred from the EU to a non-EU country, additional information will need to be provided to entrants.]
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- The competition winner is responsible for maintaining and sanitising the water of their Lay-Z-Spa. Necessary chemicals will be provided for the duration of the competition period. Winners must adhere to the safety instructions in the Lay-Z-Spa manual. The Promoter accepts no liability for any personal injury or damage to property in connection to the prizes offered.
- The winner is liable for the electricity and water costs required to run their Lay-Z-Spa. If required, they must seek permission of the bill payer.
- The Promoter collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the participant may not take part in the promotion. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the participant.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The Promoter of this competition is Lay-Z-Spa, 8 Wentworth Road, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Newton Abbot, TQ12, 6TL.