Liner for Cancun AirJet™ (2020)
- Replacement liner for the Lay-Z-Spa® Cancun AirJet™
- Inflatable liner is part that is filled with water and connects to heater pump
- Comes with integrated massage jets to provide a relaxing spa experience
- Specifically designed for the Lay-Z-Spa® Cancun AirJet™ - 6 months manufacturer's Warranty
- Please Note: Does Not Include Replacement Screw Valves
About Liner for Cancun AirJet™ (2020)
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® Cancun AirJet™.
The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience. If you're unsure which replacement part your Lay-Z-Spa® requires, contact our dedicated Bestway Aftersales team who will happily identify the problem and advise you on how to fix it.
Note: This is a Lay-Z-Spa® Cancun AirJet™ liner which has buckles to secure the inflatable lid and top cover. Unless your Lay-Z-Spa® Cancun AirJet™ top cover has buckles, you won't be able to secure it to this liner.
The replacement will be smaller than the original once you have inflated it. The reason being, this is made from vinyl which expands over time from the ambient air temperature and the heat of the water. Once fully expanded, this will look the same as before.
Note: This liner does not include replacement Screw Valves.