Liner for Monaco AirJet (2019)
- Part of spa that is filled with water and connects to the pump
- Integrated massage jet system for a soothing spa experience
- If your existing liner is damaged a replacement is essential
- Features new safety clips to attach the Lay-Z-Spa lid and top cover
- Inflation valve not included
About Liner for Monaco AirJet (2019)
A replacement for the rigid inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa Monaco (2017, 2018, 2019). The liner is the epicentre of your Lay-Z-Spa.
It’s the area of your Lay-Z-Spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience. If you’re unsure which replacement part your Lay-Z-Spa requires, contact our dedicated Bestway Aftersales team who will happily identify the problem and advise you on how to fix it.
The replacement will be smaller than the original once you have inflated it. The reason being, this is made from vinyl which expands over time from the ambient air temperature and the heat of the water. Once fully expanded, this will look the same as before.
Not compatible with any other spa.
Bestway part number: BW54113TASS18
Note: This liner does not include replacement Screw Valves or an Inflation Valve