Inflatable Liner for St Lucia AirJet™
- Direct replacement for the Lay-Z-Spa® St Lucia
- If your existing liner is punctured or broken a replacement is essential
- Features integrated massage jets for a relaxing spa experience
- Area of the spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump
- IMPORTANT: The screw valve is not included, this will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner (2021+ model) the screw valve required is shown in the image gallery
About Inflatable Liner for St Lucia AirJet™
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® St Lucia. The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience.
Note: The Screw Valve is not included with the liner and will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner, please check you have this exact screw valve
The Screw Valve screws directly into the Lay‑Z‑Spa® liner and is used for inflation, using an inflation hose, and caps off the liner to prevent air from escaping.
The replacement will be smaller than the original once you have inflated it. The reason being, this is made from vinyl which expands over time from the ambient air temperature and the heat of the water. Once fully expanded, this will look the same as before.