Here is a troubleshooting guide which should help to diagnose the issue you are experiencing with all AirJet and HydroJet Spas.
The spa pumps heat the water between by approx. 1ºC - 1.5ºC an hour, so they can take 24-48 hours to heat from cold. This may take longer in colder ambient temperatures.
When the heater button is pressed, the LED screen will switch to tell you the current temperature of the water. So if you are currently seeing a lower temperature this will increase as the water is heating.
The heating button on the display will turn red when it is heating. Once it has reached the set temperature it will turn green.
We recommend running through this heating checklist if you are experiencing any issues:
- What temperature is the spa set to?
- When did you put the water in to the spa? Was the water cold or warm?
- How long has it been left to heat up?
- What is the outside temperature? What time of year is it?
- Where is the spa set up? Is the spa covered or open to the elements?
If you are experiencing heating issues please run through these troubleshooting steps below:
If the above steps have not fixed this issue please contact our Customer Care team below.