Here is a Troubleshooting Guide and instruction manual which should resolve all issues experienced with all AirJet and HydroJet spas which have become noisy or overly loud.
The issue may be caused by what the spa pump is sat upon.
We would advise to check and ensure the following steps or guidelines are followed on the set up for a Lay-Z-Spa pump:
- Ensure the pump is located on a flat, hard surface
- Please ensure foam protection mats are used under the pump
- Make sure the pump is located away from any walls.
- Do not place the pump or spa on any gravel or sharp surfaces.
- Ensure that the pump is not enclosed or boxed in.
Once you have checked these recommendations and are still experiencing the issue please follow these troubleshooting steps:
Please note, when going though the above troubleshooting steps do not hit the pump on either the top or bottom.
If the steps provided above, do not resolve the issue please contact our Customer Care team below.