pH Plus Increaser (1kg)
- 1kg container of pH Plus solution
- Increases pH level of your hot tub water
- Maintains comfortable pH levels for your skin
- Enables chlorine treatment to work more effectively
- Easy to apply and quick dissolving
About pH Plus Increaser (1kg)
ClearWater pH Plus is the best way to increase a hot tub's pH levels if they have dropped. The recommended pH balance is between 7.2 and 7.6. Incorrect pH levels can impact the water quality, imbalance other chemicals, and cause the water to give itchy skin and eyes. When pH levels drop below 7.2 acidity increases and a pH increaser is needed.
How do I use Clearwater® pH Plus in my hot tub?
- Test your water using the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips
- Measure the quantity of pH Plus you need
- Dissolve the pH increaser granules in a jug of warm water
- Pour the dissolved pH Plus granules into your hot tub
- Circulate the water using the AirJets for a few minutes
- Leave for 8 hours and re-test the water
- The ideal pH level is between 7.2 and 7.6
How much Clearwater® pH Plus do I need in my hot tub?
The amount of pH increaser you need to add to your hot tub depends on how low your levels are and on the volume of water. Check the dosage rates on the back of the bottle and measure accordingly.
Top tip: a level teaspoon equals approximately 5g of pH Plus
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings should be carefully read and followed.