Foam Remover (1L)
- Controls and prevents hot tub foam
- Helps give hot tub water a crystal clear appearance
- Suitable for use in any hot tub
- Tackles foaming regardless of its cause
About Foam Remover (1L)
The ClearWater Foam Remover has been formulated for use in hot tubs to control and prevent foaming, regardless of the cause, and help to return the water to a crystal clear appearance.
Hot tub foam is generally caused by shampoo, deodorants, detergents and sometimes a person’s natural body oils. Showering before entering the hot tub can sometimes help to alleviate foaming, however hot tub foaming can also be a normal symptom of chemicals that are used to treat and keep your water healthy, therefore it is sometimes unavoidable.
How do I use the Clearwater® Foam Remover in my hot tub?
- Shake bottle before use
- Measure the quantity of Foam Remover needed (50ml per 1000litres)
- Apply directly into the water with the AirJets on
As with all chemical products, instructions and warnings included with the product should be carefully followed.