- Helps make your hot tub water clear again
- Binds small particles together to enable filtering
- Great for getting rid of dead algae & grime
- Add clarifier directly into your hot tub's water
About Clarifier (1L)
ClearWater Clarifier is an extremely effective way to prevent hot tub water from looking dull and cloudy due to dead algae, skin cells and other dirt and grime that’s too small to be trapped by a filter system. The water clarifier contains flocculants - chemicals that bind small particles of dirt together so that the filter system can successfully trap them. These tiny particles of dirt can make the water look cloudy and uninviting. Over time they can also make the water unhygienic.
If your hot tub has been treated for algae using ClearWater Algaecide you’ll need to wait 24h and use the water clarifier to help clear away left-over residue.
How do I use Clearwater® Clarifier in my hot tub?
- Measure the quantity of Clarifier you need
- Gradually pour directly in the water
- Circulate the water using the AirJets for a few minutes
- Leave the filter system on until water is clear again
As with all chemical products, instructions should be carefully followed and precautions taken.