TA Plus Alkalinity Increaser (1kg)
- An essential hot tub chemical to increase the total alkalinity levels
- Helps prevent irritation to users or damage to the hot tub
- Balanced Total Alkalinity (TA) helps control the pH levels
- Includes easy to follow instructions for correct application
About TA Plus Alkalinity Increaser (1kg)
Low Total Alkalinity TA may cause pool or spa water to be corrosive and the pH levels difficult to maintain. ClearWater TA Plus increases total alkalinity of the hot tub water if levels drop below 80ppm (parts per million). If TA levels are too low pH levels won't be balanced and you may experience a loss of water quality and corrosion of metal elements inside the pump.
How do I use the Clearwater® TA Plus in my hot tub?
- Test your water using the Clearwater® Dip Test Strips
- Measure the quantity of TA Plus granules you need
- Dissolve the TA Plus granules in a jug of warm water
- Pour the dissolved chemicals into your hot tub
- Circulate the water using the AirJets for a few minutes
- Leave for 4 hours and re-test the water
- TA level should be between 80 and 120 parts per million (ppm)
How much of the Clearwater® Total Alkalinity Increaser do I need in my hot tub?
The amount of TA + you need to add to your hot tub depends on the volume of water.
A hot tub of 1,000 litres requires 18g to raise Total Alkalinity levels by 10ppm (parts per million)
As with all chemical products, time should be taken carefully read through instructions and warnings.