Inflatable Liner for Palm Springs AirJet™ (2021)
- Specifically designed for the Palm Springs AirJet™ (2021 model)
- IMPORTANT: The screw valve is not included, this will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner (2021+ model) the screw valve required is shown in the image gallery
- If your existing liner is punctured or broken a replacement is essential
- Features integrated massage jets to provide a relaxing spa experience
- Area of spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump
About Inflatable Liner for Palm Springs AirJet™ (2021)
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® Palm Springs 2021 model. The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience. If you're unsure which replacement part your Lay-Z-Spa® requires, contact our dedicated Bestway Aftersales team who will happily identify the problem and advise you on how to fix it.
The Screw Valve is not included with the liner and will need to be purchased separately unless you save this from your previous liner, please check you have this exact screw valve
The Screw Valve screws directly into the Lay‑Z‑Spa® liner and is used for inflation, using an inflation hose, and caps off the liner to prevent air from escaping.
- Lay-Z-Spa® Palm Springs Inflatable Liner
- Puncture-resistant leatheroid exterior Made from TriTech ™; 3 ply reinforced material
- Polyester mesh core encased in 2 layers of PVC
- I-beam constructed inflatable walls for structural stability
- Built-in Lay-Z-Spa® massage system
- Access points to connect the heater pump
- Water volume: 963 Litres (254 gallons) Filled weight:1,225kg
- Capacity: 4-6 adults
- Inflated size: 77" x 28"