Liner for St Moritz (2021)
- Specifically designed for the St Moritz (2021 model)
- IMPORTANT: this liner requires a new 2021 inflation valve, which is included for free when you purchase this liner. The valve will automatically be added to your basket when you add the liner
- If your existing liner is punctured or broken a replacement is essential
- Features integrated massage jets to provide a relaxing spa experience
- Area of spa that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump
About Liner for St Moritz (2021)
A replacement for the inflatable liner supplied with your Lay-Z-Spa® St Moritz AirJet™ (2021 version). The liner is the hub of your Lay-Z-Spa®. It's the area of your Lay-Z-Spa® that is filled with water and connects to the heater pump. It also contains the integrated massage jets that provide a relaxing spa experience. If you're unsure which replacement part your Lay-Z-Spa® requires, contact our dedicated Bestway® Aftersales team who will happily identify the problem and advise you on how to fix it.
You will be able to use your existing Lay-Z-Spa inflation hose to inflate this liner, however this liner requires a new 2021 inflation valve to be usable, which we now include for free when you purchase this liner & it will automatically be added to your basket – please do not remove this unless you don’t need it. If you remove this from the basket, it will not be sent and you will not be able to use the liner.