Inflatable Lid for Palm Springs HydroJet
- Designed to fit the Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet (can also be used with the Palm Springs AirJet)
- Improves insulation when the Lay-Z-Spa is not in use
- Can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Helps to reduce heating costs
- 6 month warranty as standard
About Inflatable Lid for Palm Springs HydroJet
What part is this a replacement for?
The Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs HydroJet inflatable lid is a direct replacement for the inflatable part of the lid.
Why do I need an inflatable lid?
An inflatable lid is essential to providing insulation to your Lay-Z-Spa. This helps to maintain water temperature when the spa has been switched off. It also helps to speed up the heating of your Lay-Z-Spa. It's important to note that the lid should be placed inside the cover before inflating. This lid can also be used with the Palm Springs AirJet Model.
Please Note: The replacement will be smaller than the original when you initially inflate it.
The inflatable lid is made from a vinyl material that can take approximately 6 - 8 weeks to fully expand. The outside air temperature along with the temperature of the water in the spa can help speed this up. Once fully expanded, the lid will look the same as before.