Get help with your Lay-Z-Spa pump. Find out the causes and the solutions to pump error codes, noisy pump issues, heating problems and much more.
Most pump issues are easy to fix and can often be resolved in minutes. Carrying out regular checks and maintenance can prevent persistent pump problems so you can get back to enjoying your Lay-Z-Spa.Pump Error Codes Noisy pump Leaking water Heating Issues Electrical Issues Not filtering Massage seam is not working HydroJet troubleshooting
Getting started with
Here you’ll find information to help you with your Lay-Z-Spa liner, including causes and solutions to any issues you may encounter, such as bulging, deflating, leaking and much more.Bulging liner Deflating liner Water leaking from liner Liner too small Liner Discolouration Unable to attach pump Unable to remove filter housing Deflating Seats / Backrest (Maldives & Palma only)
We are sorry to hear that you need to make a warranty claim. We will do everything we can so you can start using your Lay-Z-Spa again as quickly as possible.
The troubleshooting steps could fix the problem without needing to contact us, so we need you to check our guides first before making a warranty claim. You can find these within our Product Support section here.
If you have tried troubleshooting and it did not solve the problem you can start the warranty claim process here.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
You can return an item as long as the item is still unused and in a resealable condition within 30 days and we will happily refund the purchase price. Start the returns process here
All returned items should be sent in their original condition and packaging. If an item is returned to us damaged or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
We do not accept returns for unwanted items after the 30 days. If you do try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
When returning items back to us we recommend using a trackable shipping method and keeping hold of your proof of postage in case we need to look at it later on.
Product/s that were purchased and delivered with a promotional free gift must be returned with that free gift to receive a full refund for the original item purchased. We reserve the right to deduct the current website price of the Free Gift or promotional item from the purchased item, should the return be delivered without this item included.
Refunds for returned items will be applied to the original payment method that was used to place the order within 5-10 days of the return reaching our warehouse. You will receive an email from us once your refund has been processed. Please note, refunds can take 3-5 working days to show in your account.
If you are returning an item which is faulty or you have received an incorrect item please follow the returns process here. Don’t forget to select the correct returns reason and then a member of our customer service team will be able to assist you further.
Your delivery charge will be refunded in some circumstances, for example if your entire order was faulty or incorrect.
None of the above affects your statutory rights.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, consumers have the right to cancel within a time limit of 7 working days (not including weekends or bank holidays) after the day on which you receive the goods. If you choose to cancel your order, we require you, the consumer, to pay the cost of returning the item to us.
We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel your order.
We are quick at processing your order, so we will try our best but we may not be able to cancel in time.
There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order, depending on your chosen delivery method.
- Express delivery – up to 20 minutes after placing your order
- Saturday delivery – up to 11am on the Friday prior to your selected delivery date
- Standard & all other delivery methods – up to 1 hour after placing your order
Please contact us below if you would like to cancel your order.
Should you be out of time to cancel your order, you are able to refuse delivery and the item(s) will be returned to us. Alternatively, if the item is delivered, you can return this using our returns page here.
You can find all our delivery options, times and prices that we offer on our delivery & returns information page here.
You can track the progress of your order on our order tracking page here.
Please note, your tracking information will only work once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse and scanned by the courier. You will receive an email from us letting you know once your order has been dispatched.
Please be advised that if you have purchased extra items alongside your spa you will receive two separate deliveries/parcels via a separate courier.
Our couriers are always trying their best to get your entire order to you. Your tracking will provide you with the latest dates, so we recommend checking your tracking for up-to-date information.
If the rest of your order still does not arrive after the expected delivery date, please let us know below and a member of our Customer Care team will do their best to help you.
Payments, Promos & Vouchers
We accept the following payment methods:
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal & Klarna.
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorisation fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
You will be charged for your order as soon as it is placed unless you place your order using the Klarna payment method.
All payments for orders placed using Klarna will start from the day your order was dispatched from our warehouse. You will receive an email from Klarna to confirm this.
If you are not receiving any emails from us about your order, please check the following:
- Check your Spam/ Junk email folders - Check your spam or junk folder as your email software may be marking our emails as junk mail.
- Check your email address – Make sure you typed in the correct email address when you placed your order/ created your account.
- Contact us – If you are still having trouble contact our Customer Care Team below giving as much detail as you can about the issue and we will try our best to help.
You can change the details on your account at any time in the customer login area. To make any changes please follow these steps:
- Login to your account here or using the icon in the top right hand of your screen. Once you’ve logged in, you can make the following changes:
- Password – Click on the ‘Account Information’ tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you will see a tick box for ‘Change Password.’ If you tick this, you will have the option to change your password.
- Email Address – Click on the ‘Account Information’ tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Here you will see and update your email address.
- Delivery/ billing address – To add a default delivery/ billing address to your account click the ‘Address Book’ tab on the left-hand side. Here you will be able to add relevant address details. Once you have saved these details click on the ‘Account Dashboard’ tab. At the bottom of this page you can select default shipping and billing address details that your account will always use.
- Telephone number – To add or update your telephone number click on the ‘Address Book’ tab on the left-hand side. Scroll down to the ‘Telephone’ field and add/ update.
- Once you have made any changes to your account, remember to click ‘Save.’
If you have forgotten your password, please complete the following steps:
- Head over to our login area here, or by clicking the icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link and enter your email address.
- We will then send you a link to that registered email address to reset your password.
If you are having trouble finding the email, we recommend checking your spam or junk folder.
If your chosen product is out of stock, please sign up for stock notifications on the relevant product page and we will email you as soon as that product is available to order.
We are quick at processing your order which means we cannot make any changes once you have placed it.
However, you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead. There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order depending on what delivery option you have chosen
We are sorry if you have received the incorrect item.
Please start the returns process here so we can get this sorted for you.
Remember to select the correct reason for return. If you are unable to create a return, please get in touch with our Customer Care team below.
To read our returns policy click here
Need to get in touch?